Labradors Forums banner

driving me crazy !!

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  frodosmom 
#1 ·
dylan is being very bad to-day and i am keeping well out of his way ,first thing he rolled in poodie on the field, then ate a field mouse,then he caught 2 bumble bees on 2 seperate occasions while sunning himself in the garden,he has dug a huge hole in the garden,nearly jumped out of bedroom window as it was half open and to top it all (so far)he got in the garage as hubby left door open when he went to take his bike for a spin (got to be a certain temp before it goes out and definatley no rain)and dylan found the box of pollyfilla,well you can guess the rest, by the time i had noticed it was all over him,the living room carpet and when i tried to get it off him he goes upstairs and jumps on the bed,what a mess,gave him a treat this morning pedigree rodeo he's usually ok with both chicken and beef but this one is a limited edition chocolate one, got to be that thats driving him crazy,ah well got to go and see what he's up to now,Lynne.

#2 ·
What a fun day you've had, Lynne & Dylan 8O It must be the chocolate - it has that effect on me!!.
Agree with youf husband - I'll only go out on my mountain bike if it's dry & wind free, otherwise it's too much like hard work!
Bet Dylan is fast asleep by now with all that activity,

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

#6 ·
Paul i actually meant his motorbike,dont think he even remembers where his mountain bike is(that one means excercise)dylan has just gone off to sleep,he has really been a handfull to-day, i could write a book about him but the odd post is enough i think,and the powder pollyfiller was to fill the holes in the walls he's eaten anyway,most of the afternoon he spent pulling the carpets up everytime i turned away, oh and he tried to steal one of ians pork loin steaks but i caught him but as he was out on his bike we didnt mention it(isnt it nice to get your own back every now and again girls)hopefully to-morrow will be better,Lynne.

#9 ·
hi lynne,
sounds like you've had a hell of a day with dylan. you could be right about the chocolate. a couple of times when i have given max doggy chocs he has gone totally hyper or should i say more hyper than normal so no more chocs for him :( sorry but i had to laugh about the pollyfilla. reminded me of my dads lab fred when he got hold of a bag of flour 8O he managed to drag it all over the house before dad could catch him :lol: needless to say it caused a huge row between mum and dad and good old fred sat there with that look that only a lab in trouble can do :D
heres hoping dylan behaves tomorrow.
think you could be right about them being related as i got head butted out the door this evening.

jane and max

#11 ·
Hello Vidhya and frodo,no naughty tales to-day,dylan being a very good boy so far, very tired after being so naughty yesterday i will let you know if he is naughty again, i hope frodo is not reading this or he might think he will be naughty like dylan,Lynne & dylan.

#12 ·
hello lynee and huggies to dylan....I logged late this nite just to know what dylan's been up2... lynee where did you hide the choco treats???? :wink: ... Well i'm keeping frodo away from viewing these posts :p whats if its contagious :D lolz.... have a lovely weekend

Love
Vidhya & Frodo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.