Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :) Mr Benji will be 7 months on Thursday. He is being relatively good. :p He walks so good on and off lead. He recall is great so far..I know as they get into the mischievous months that may go out the window..And I feel he is approaching that now :lol: His eating has improved a lot. He eats slowly now and doesn't look for food so much. But he has something new.. He has sooo much energy in the morning and evening. I usually walk him evening time. But he runs around the house like a lunatic, jumping on furniture, biting etc. I thought since he was with Coco he would have biting under control but he is now starting to bite me..And he jumps up a lot. I can handle it now but in a few months he is going to be too heavy so I gotta get it under control. Anybody have any advice? He was never this bad which is why I think he is approaching teenage years :p Here are some pictures of him :)

Belly rubs are his new favourite thing..

He drools so much!! And when he shakes he gets it all over his face.. XD

He is quite proud to support Man Utd :)

Crazy face..

Cats just came in from the snow..He liked the smell of them XD

He looks so huge!

And a little bit off topic..I have started drawing again..I know I am nowhere near as good as Julian but I think I am improving every time :p These are my best two so far..

This is Lola. A thoroughbred horse I owned.

And Secretariat

And my favourite dog drawing..A mastiff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some great photos there

Hugo is 15 months now and he still does the same at times. He still charges round the lounge and seems to get carried away. He will then nip my legs.

The only way I can stop him is to leave the room or put him in his cage for 5 mins until he has calmed down.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Bruce is a little bit older and we had to start giving him a short walk on a morning and taking it off his afternoon walk at about Benji's age or else he was getting very excitable during the day

Claire x

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Benji was super bold today! Left the house for half an hour. My Great Aunt was in the house with him as always. She is 89.. But this time he kept jumping on her and trying to bite her! This is not like him at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts