Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Results from the Annual Match Dove Valley v Pennine Training Area
23rd August 2009 at Rolleston Park, Tutbury.

PUPPY

1st Linda Scott - Garagill Nancy B 20/06/08 PTA (Olivertash Rooney x Kenmillone Gallca of Garagill)

2nd Sharon Kitson - Glencal Larch D 18/09/08 DV (FTCH Pocklea Adder x Kelsey Deeps) :D :D :D

3rd Pam Toon - Gunslip Fieldfare B 19/08/08 DV (FTCH Dipplelodge Raven of Riversway x Scolopax Libby)

4th Kevin Jackson - Magic Mercury of Wharton at Beechborough D 29/05/08 PTA (FTCH Broadlaw Elder of Laggengill x Clayton Brook Rayne

NOVICE

1st Kevin Jackson - Senjo Teal of Beechborough (B 16/03/07) PTA (Mr Handsome Pants of Withnellmoor x Markenbrow Anastasia)

2nd Pam Toon - Gunslip Diva (B 25/08/06) DV (FTCH Quaking Orchid of Marshflight x Scolopax Libby

3rd Cherryl Jones - Rollparkfarm Black Pepper (D 13/01/06) DV (Willowyck Jack Snipe x LLanover Black Magic)

4th Anita Beal - Bedgebrook Harrier of Annsfarm (B 02/03/06) DV (FTCH Tasco Rouble of Bedgebrook x Mansgreen Eloise of Bedgebrook)

OPEN

1st Polly Gibb - Sadie Spangles (B 27/01/06) DV (Dranwedis Doryanthes of Styleside x Burons Blackberry)

2nd Darren Hope - Calderhay Allie (B 04/04/06) PTA (FTCH Drakeshead Indiana x Kenmillone Gentilla)

3rd Scott Marland - Clayton Brook Rayne (B08/02/04) PTA (Chatson Monarch x Kenmillone Cerato)

4th Ray Agent - Kenmilquin Clary Knight (D 01/04/05) DV (Ropehall Sunset x Ascot Vale Victoria)

Top overall dog was Polly Gibb with her lovely Choc bitch, Sissy, who only just started competing last year, competed in four novice tests, won her first three weeks ago and only lost three points in this, her first open test. :D :D

Dove Valley won the match with 606, PTA 585.5 :D :D :D

Great day. Pics and report on Dove Valley gundog website.

Buffy

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Hi Sharon

I must admit I had already looked up the results on the website as I was chatting to someone about it on Sunday at URC Lincs Novice Cold Game.

Well done you for your 2nd.

And huge congrats to Polly AND HER CHOCOLATE BITCH for winning the Open :D .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jill,

Who won the URC lincs cold game? Heard the ditch caused a few problems with some of the dogs.

Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Sorry Sharon I don't know. I left after lunch as I had problems finding anyone to go into the dogs left at home (my dog minder has had a heart attack).

It was a challenging but enjoyable test though. I was the last dog to go out just before lunch, but we were going really really well up to then :roll: . Lots of good dogs went home early.

Although it was a very hot day the wind was a real challenge in the Sugar Beet.

Sorry for going off topic :oops: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts