Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....you have to retype a post 3 times because you keep forgetting to take an apostrophe out and then, when it finally works, its on page 2 and no one can read it anyway?

I love it.

Its literally my new favourite thing :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I have predictive typing on my iPad and have to keep editing what I type. I keep using the star instead of the apostrophe but have to agree it does take a lot longer and I re word things to avoid the dreaded apostrophe. I*ll probably forget when I*m at work tomorrow and type with stars. :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Oohhh yess, I love it. I have just posted a mammoth piece of text because I need some advice and because I physically cannot stop using apostrophes, it took ages. :evil:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i am! Jennifer Nock!! You may be surprised to know that Storm Dust is not my real name..... :lol:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
>>>post deleted because I don#t know what I*m talking about.>>>

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
im finding the lack of apostrophes quite liberating, i may do away with full stops next in fact i just have and to hell with capitals 8O

·
Registered
93 Posts
From working in a school I am feeling quite a rebel not using apostrophes at the moment! I know far too many grammar police and to be honest annoys me at times.

*does a little naughty grammar dance*

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gavnles said:
im finding the lack of apostrophes quite liberating, i may do away with full stops next in fact i just have and to hell with capitals 8O
You MAVERICK!

:lol:

Montymoos - I love a little grammar dance! *joins in*

·
Registered
93 Posts
StormDust said:
gavnles said:
You MAVERICK!

:lol:

Montymoos - I love a little grammar dance! *joins in*

Who needs punctuation anyway when we smileys! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts