Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you guys!

Did you notice you can now make a donation towards the running costs of this site?

Cummon! After all the withdrawal symptoms we had when the site was not here we can't afford not to support it!!! :lol:

French Maddie

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi - Is it only through paypal ??

I cant seem to access that site - have been trying with ebay for quite some time - it will not let me spend my money!

Any other methods or any tips on getting Paypal to like me!!!

Shelley

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Maddie,

Thank you so much for your generous donation, and for spreading the word! :wink: It really is very kind of you.

Big thanks go to the other members who have donated to the costs of labforums also - it's great to have your support.

Shelley - thanks for your message...what's the message you are getting when trying to access paypal?

Best regards to all, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Julie, Dave & Brad

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi Julie

I can get to0 paypal website but when i click on SIGN UP NOW it always goes to page that says THIS page cannot be displayed. Thats as far as ive ever got.

This happens when i go direct to their site as well as through ebay.

Maybe they're in league with the bank manager!!! 8O

Shelley

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Shelley,

When you get to Paypal via the donation link on LF, and click on 'if you currently do not have a paypal account, click here' then it asks you to fill in your card details to make a credit/debit payment, so you don't actually have to have a paypal account to make a donation.

Hope this helps,

Thank you for your effort.

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Well what can we say?

THANK YOU so much for your support to Labforums.

Your contributions are greatly received. They will help out enormously with the huge, almost £1,000 bill we have incurred so far. 8O

It's great to run a website that is a supportive community, so thank you once again.

Julie & Dave

·
Registered
113 Posts
ok listen guys , i beleive the cost of running a website is much cheaper here in india than UK. performance same. I know this because i am a freelancing web designer. Maybe i can be of some help ?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Anando,

Thank you for your kind offer to help.

Although this is much appreciated, we would however rather keep LF hosted in the UK.

The reason being ping response times are faster to a UK based server and also our search engine positioning is higher within the UK community.

Once again though, thanks for your offer.

Regards

Julie & Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts