Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...got her nickname from occasionally humping her bed :roll: but the last few days she's taken it to a whole new level 8O

She is humping a LOT, so much so that she's currently having a time out in her crate just to calm down, and is now sleeping.

She gets so excited she humps her bed, her throw, poor Alfie, and starts panting. It's not been an activity that has caused concern up until now as it was quite infrequent.

She just turned 7 months and is really trying at the moment anyway, but is this increase in humping behaviour due to her maturing sexually, or is she just a nutter?

?

·
0 Posts
Scatty said:
She just turned 7 months and is really trying at the moment anyway, but is this increase in humping behaviour due to her maturing sexually, or is she just a nutter?
My Twoee is known as Mrs Humpsalot :lol: . As soon as she gets excited Tidge or Pickle get a "Special Massage" 8O :lol:.

I have tried blaming it on her hormones, as she only ever has silent seasons and isn't spayed, but she humps every day, so I reckon she just falls into the "nutter" category :lol: . One "OI!" from me though and she gets off (for a while :wink: ) .

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A special massage :lol: :lol:

Glad I'm not alone Jules. She humps more than all my boys put together have done...well, except Ted. He was always a face humper 8O ....though not mine...just to clarify!

I think all my pups have been a little 'special' in one way or another...probably a reflection on me :wink:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Saffy is 7 months and humps a lot too. She's been known to dive on legs and go to town which doesn't impress me in the slightest! And the way she jumps on makes it awkward to push her off immediately!

Maybe it is the age? Saffy has been doing it more frequently recently too.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
It helps to be a bit doolally when you own a Lab! I definitely am as daft as Cass - we are both on the same wavelength!! I think I have just moulded her in my ways as Gemma was the same. :D

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My old Dr once said to me..."If you were 'normal', you wouldn't be you" 8O

So yes, I'd like to argue the point but fear I cannot :roll:

Anyway.....I know you're barking :wink:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tarka is 8 and a half months old and has just started her 1st season today. She doesn't hump at all, ever. She only did it a couple of times when she was tiny and terribly excited about a particular toy. Never since.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts