Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just frontlined Meg and Mole, Mole is now skitting around the floor, rubbing her nose along the carpet, sniffing and rolling (like she would if it was fox poo)
Why?

Could she have got some on her nose from Meg, where it is on her neck where Mole likes to grab?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Ruby does this whenever she has ANYTHING sprayed / put on her coat like shampoo or doggy deoderant, I think it's just her way of saying "get it off me!!"

Ruby hates smelling nice :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Bracken does this too. She's just being defiant! I have to hold on to her and tell her to stay after I've frontlined her, otherwise she just shakes and sprays it everywhere and then rubs herself along the sofa and curtains. Little minx!! Gone are the puppy days when I'd pop it on while she was sleeping, clean her ears and eyes while I was at it, with a worming tablet as a 'treat' and she didn't even flinch or realise she'd been duped! :lol:

G

·
I smear a spoonful of honey or peanut butter on the laminate and while he's busy licking up his treat I sneak up from behind with the frontline drops :oops:

He still takes the drontal tabs from my hand as if they were sweeties though.

Love him to bits :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
I sneakily frontline Luna once she's snuggled up for evening naps and doesn't have the energy to shake, roll or MOVE!!!!

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moj said:
Bracken does this too. She's just being defiant! I have to hold on to her and tell her to stay after I've frontlined her, otherwise she just shakes and sprays it everywhere and then rubs herself along the sofa and curtains. Little minx!! Gone are the puppy days when I'd pop it on while she was sleeping, clean her ears and eyes while I was at it, with a worming tablet as a 'treat' and she didn't even flinch or realise she'd been duped! :lol:
Thats the second time you've made me laugh today - thank you x

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
HTH - you need a laugh in amongst the serious stuff you've got going on. {hugs}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts