Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people on here allow their labs to sit on the sofa. I initially decided not to let Barney. But now I am having second thoughts. What are most peoples thoughts?
Regards
Ian

PS Not sure where to post this one

?

·
0 Posts
Does this answer your question..... :wink:

My own dogs have always shared the sofa with us and I've not had any problems apart from the odd scratch on the leather....but that just adds to the sofa's character. :wink:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
It's completely personal choice - my OH generally ends up sitting on the floor though :lol: (probably answers your question as well :lol: )

Jules, that picture is brilliant - like Mummy bear, daddy bear and baby bear :lol: (I know they're all girls - call it poetic license :lol: )

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a matter of personal choice Ian, we had decided to keep the dogs off the sofa originally, but found it was quite nice to cuddle up to a furry hot water bottle during the winter evenings :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
i wasnt going to never allow them on the sofa,

but -----

yes gave in, at first it was to get some peace and quite when they both flaked out.

gary

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
No! We never allow Indy on the sofa!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I must be the baddie :lol: Kira doesn't get on the sofa...however as she gets bigger this is becoming more difficult to enforce! We are def sticking to it though, although had to give OH a row last night as he lifted her onto his knee...he won't be doing that again in a hurry :D :D

Heather

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Ahhh how mean :lol:

I am due to move into my own place in next couple of weeks and have ordered 2 two seater sofas - one for Willow & one for Charlie :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
Mine were always allowed on the sofas but were stopped when we had Sophia, as I was worried about them jumping up and hurting her. So maybe when she gets older then the dogs can regain the sofas!

Vicki

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Sofa

Another baddie here I'm afraid. As Pebbles was originally a Guide Dog pup rules are "not on the furniture" and we have stuck with that. She nevers attempts to get up on the chairs or the sofa so that's fine by me.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I do, but OH hates it. I can't deny them though, they are just cuddle monsters and I love snuggling with them on the sofa.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts