Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

I'm sure that Ben has the same dreams as Rufus (food, food, food!)
He does run while dreaming and his tail wags at the same time, and i reckon thats when he is chasing our cat sophie ( normally its the other way around :lol: ).

Cristina & Ben[/img]

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Same here, Christina - what is it about cats bossing our labs??!!

Rosie our cat bosses Shadow something rotten. If he's lying in frony of the fire, she'll come along and start playing with his paws or tail until he gets up and seeks sanctuary in his bed so that she can stretch out in front of the fire!

Cheers

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Paul,

I know what you mean! The cat was asleep on the sofa and ben was asleep at the foot of the sofa. The cat desided to get down, landed on the dogs back, ben lifted his head slightly to see what it was and the cat hit him on the nose with her paw disgust (as if to say well it was'nt me!) :twisted: Also ben chases the cat down the garden and sophie chases him back up hitting him on the bum all the way up! Cats don't you just love them :lol:

Take care

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Never mind, the Day of The Labrador Uprising Against Cats will come soon!

I know what you mean about the cat chasing the dog - Rosie will chase Shadow around then, you can see a lokk come over Shadows face as if to say " Hang on, I should be chasing HER" and the roles reverse!. Rosie also likes to lie in wait behind doors, curtains and jump out on poor Shadow. He then runs off to get a soft toy to drop on her!

Ahh, never a dull moment!

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Sadly in my case i see Frodo scared i've always felt he has some kind of Trauma in his past... all i can do is just pet him....Its sad very sad coz i just can't see him this way...ALL I DO IS JUST LOVE HIM AND FREE HIM OF THE GHOSTS OF HIS PAST.....and yes there are times when i see him moving his legs as if he runninggggg and diggingggg...I just love him.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts