Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit worried today - Clover is off to doggie day care for the next couple of days as my boyfriend, who runs his business from home, has to work away. Clover has been to day care before and absolutely loves it. Bounds away without a backward glance when they come to collect her, traitor! The people who run it are lovely have have lots of their own dogs.

My issue is that a few weeks ago Clover was really poorly having picked up a nasty tummy bug from eating other dogs poops, when we walk her "leave it" works the majority of the time but obviously this isnt feasible for the supervisors when they have a field full of dogs to watch.

Hmm really hope she doesnt pick up anything nasty. Upside it that she will have a brilliant day rolling round in the mud with lots of new friends. Wish I had remembered to swap her posh collar for her "mud-wrestling" one this morning!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Ha ha, yes, we have a 'mud wrestling' collar for Lucy too! Although, she never seems to have that one on when she decides she wants to wrestle! :roll:

I'm sure Clover will be fine :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts