Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I know this should probably be in the training section, but I thought I would try it in here first.

Has anyone ever heard of Eric Letendre? (I think thats his name).

I went onto YouTube and searched for dog training tips, and it brought up some video's posted by this man. As he explains at the start of each video, he is the author of "The Amazing Dog Training Man". Anyway, he has his own channel if you click on his username (which is eletendre1) and on there is a whole host of videos with basic dog training information on. He uses only positive training methods, and seems to know his stuff.

I tried out a few of his methods, and by God they worked within minutes! I've seen variations of what he does in other places, but I just seemed to like this bloke straight away and his videos, although brief, are informative, easy to follow, and free!

Just a heads up anyway.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that his videos are geared towards those who either are new to dog training, or have had no success using other methods. There isn't really anything advanced on here, although I suspect that would be covered in his book/s.

He also has a website, www.amazingdogtrainingman.com

PS I don't work for this guy haha! I was just impressed with his positivity and his results.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hiya, yea ive seen his vids on youtube but havnt tried any. Glad they have worked for you.
I got loads of great stuff from youtube while training Dolly,its a good source :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts