Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a few probs trying to find a pub (or 2) that accepts 1 couple with 2 dogs - we have found only 1 dog per 'group' is the norm - however whilst driving over hill and down dale in east/west sussex today (thanks to my OH who wanted a pretty drive and a pretty pub :roll: ) we stumbled upon The Barley Mow near Polegate. I would like to recommend them (if allowed? Mods?) to labby/doggy people far and wide.

Lovely home made food, warm welcome and made the boys feel very happy. ie lots of fussings :D

If people want full address please pm me I don't want to break any rules by putting up details I'm not supposed to.

Emma
XXX

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Sounds good. I love dog-friendly places, though I have to be careful where Cadbury goes as he can still be a little over-enthusiastic with people!

Ironically I went to a dog show and the tearooms didn't allow dogs in, which was really awkward as the outside seating area was full to bursting (dog show, duh) and it was a very hot day and I wanted to take Cadbury either indoors in the cool or into some shade, which wasn't possibly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts