Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Any recommendations for dog friendly cottages in Northumbria or the Lakes? Looking for over the Easter holidays next year, just the 2 of us plus Mac:cool:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Cottages 4 u have a good filter on their website that allows you to select areas and dog friendly only.
It's not the most relaible but I've found it very handy in the past.

I've never stayed around the area you're after -- my advice limited to the Cotswolds only I'm afraid.

Good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
We stayed in the most beautiful barn conversion in Cumbria this year via cottages 4 you. I can't praise it enough, it was absolutely beautiful and did accept 1 dog. So would certainly recommend cottages 4 you, easy to book on line with only a £25 deposit.

Spent the week in luxury with everything you could possibly need at your fingertips and the views, WOW! Didn't want to come home!

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We stayed in the most beautiful barn conversion in Cumbria this year via cottages 4 you. I can't praise it enough, it was absolutely beautiful and did accept 1 dog. So would certainly recommend cottages 4 you, easy to book on line with only a £25 deposit.

Spent the week in luxury with everything you could possibly need at your fingertips and the views, WOW! Didn't want to come home!
Which one was it, sounds really good :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Blimey that does sound good....

Care to share?!?!

Maybe we could do a LF block booking one after each other!!!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
We've stayed at The Nuthatch near Keswick a few times.
Doggie friendly and always very clean (you wouldn't know dogs were allowed). Handy for Skiddaw is you fancy a climb

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've stayed in a few cottages 4 u places with our dog, in fact most cottages we've stayed in over the years have been welcoming to pets, you just have to filter it on the websites.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts