Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonder i am really wored about Lucy coat here she is casting really bad and her coat is thing can it be the dog food what she is on and i was going to change her to other food like Pro Plan is there any one yous it on there dog here and i was wonder is there any other good food about .
Thank form MargertAnne

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Luna has been on the Proplan Salmon for about 6months now which is supposed to be good for dogs with sensitive skin and tums. She loves it and people always say she has a lovely coat.

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Let us know how she gets on! It'll probably take a while to start working and keep an eye on Lucy's weight after you change because I found Luna only needs to eat about half of what they said on the pack!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes i will let you now how i get on with it hopefully there be changes in her coat do you now if there any sampler of it ?.

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
I have seen an improvement in all my dogs' coats since they have been on Arden Grange Salmon and Rice. I think that the Salmon versions of decent food brands seem to have a better mix of oils which improves the coat.

Hope you find something suitable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts