Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://missingbraccojacob.blogspot.com/

His owners are not giving up hope of finding Jacob, so if you can post this on your facebooks, twitter hime whatever that would be great

This blog follows the journey to find our missing Bracco Italiano Jacob, who went missing from the Saffron Walden, CB11 4XB area on 21st January 2009. Jacob is a 3 year old male, orange and white in colouring. He stands approximately 27" at his shoulder height and would have weighed about 38kg as at 21/01/09 Any information relating to his whereabouts, or possible sightings please call us on 07828 671550 REWARD OF £1000 OFFERED FOR SAFE RETURN

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
:cry: :cry: how heartbreaking....Someone must know where he is :( :( .....hope they will be reunited soon

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I look on this one regularly, along with the "Sky is missing" one. Sky is a black lab who was very close to where my mum lives, and she has told all her friends.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
I regularly check on this - its such a shame.... the owners are clearly deeply devoted to Jacob...

I keep hoping for a happy ending to this...

Such a beautiful boy!

Eve Neo and Bramble the hopalong

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
That is my area. Posters were up in all shops, vet surgeries, on all lamp posts and telegraph poles for months, and I also understand that Crufts was plastered with them back in March.

Lots of people around here have kept an eye out, but as far as I know there have been no new sightings. It is a total mystery, and is heartbreaking for the owners. :(

I do hope for a breakthrough and a happy ending soon.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Its so sad Jacob has been missing for almost a year now - I do so hope that there is a happy ending to this....

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 12 of 12 Posts