Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Before owning a labrador we had a german shepherd who hardly ever snored! But Ben our 7 month old lab snores every time he sleeps. He sleeps in some very strange positions and sometimes i wonder how he sleeps like it! :-k He does sleep with us at night ( in his own bed) and i have to poke him to stop him snoring! I was wondering do all labs snore or is it just mine? :sleeping: He does make us laugh when he is on his back, legs in the air and looking like he is smiling :lol: funny little chap.

cristina

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Yes, my boy's a little snorer too! :D

This afternoon after walkies, he was asleep snoring away on his doggy cushion and I was nodding off on the sofa to it's gentle, calming rhythm! :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Cristina, our lab shadow, snores and dreams nedarly every time he goes to sleep! His favourite sleeping position seems to be on his back, with all fours in the air!

cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi,Dylan also sleeps on his back with legs in the air snoring his head off and the tip of his little tongue flapping about outside of his mouth,but its when the tail starts thumping it gets to me i have to go and laugh in another room.Lynne.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
yep, ive got a snorer as well. flat on his back, legs in the air, max could snore for england.
jane and max.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone,

We are watching fame academy at the monent and ben is asleep with his back toes twitching in tune to the music it is very funny!!!!! :lol:

best wishes
cristina

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was sitting at the comp reading this thread and next to me i hear a snoring sound so i thought to myself and said wow my hard drive is going why is it making that noise? it was My Dutch snoring away like some one was giving him a hold up with his legs in the air ..A lab will be a Lab.. :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
The sound of Harvey snoring is music to my ears ... It means I can hear that he isnt up to any mischief! :lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Smudge makes various noises whilst he is sleeping! He snores just a little bit, but he also does little barks when he is dreaming! And of course he 'runs' in his sleep too!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Reading all these replies made me laugh, what a little bunch of snorers we all have!

The sound of Harvey snoring is music to my ears ... It means I can hear that he isnt up to any mischief!
LOL Nigel, i have to agree on this one :lol:

Brad's a snorer too, sometimes he snores even though he isn't asleep, and just 'pretends' he is, it kind of gives it away though when he has his eyes open whilst doing so! :lol:

Julie

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow! I' so glad i'm not alone. Ruf should have a medal for snoring! :D

He lies by the door pretending that he is guarding his mum when really he is fast asleep and snoring so loudly the glass vibrates 8O

But then again if he didn't snore i would worry about him because he would be to quiet

·
Registered
22 Posts
Last night hubby and i were sitting watching telly with Zack at our feet snoring his head off. It got so loud we had to turn the subtitles on to follow the programme (nudging him with our feet didn't make any difference!!). Next thing our eldest daughter, who had been in bed asleep for two hours, came to the top of the stairs crying because she was frightened of the 'awful roaring sound' she could hear. Of course it stopped as soon as she appeared as Zack woke up to investigate what was going on. She wouldn't believe us that it was him snoring!!! We eventually managed to calm her down, persuade her there were no monsters in the house and get her back to bed. Zack promptly settled down and started snoring again :roll: Don't you just love them!

Elaine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts