Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hudson goes absolutely crazy once bathed! He is usually so chilled with the occasional mad hour but after a bath he goes crazy! Runs about like a lunatic chasing shadows, jumping in the air, chasing his tail its sooo funny to watch and wondered if anyone else's dog / pup acts this way?

he has only been for a little swin once (he dived in a pond thinking it was grass!) Got a fright and ran about mad after it again so possibly every time he gets wet!

?

·
0 Posts
The Labs don't but the three Poodles multiply and turn into naughty Gremlins when wet. I only started out with ONE 8O 8O

:lol:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Pepper hasn't had a bath per se - hosing down after swimming in the sea is the closest. But she doesn't go nuts then...rather when she's asked to do something she desperately doesn't want to do. For example, tonight I asked her to go outside to pee (hurry up) after hours of torrential rain. She looked at me with puppydog eyes and then went ape! (made me giggle)

Endless fun, aren't they?!

Hannah & Pepper xx

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yes Milo does! He LOVES any form of water except bath water! 8O :roll:
When in the bath he looks so sorrowful, just like one of the dogs off the RSPCA advert but as soon as I get him out he runs round like a mad 'un! :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yup! Saffys only had about 3 baths and Humphrey 1, but yes, they are all sad in the bath and as soon as they're out they're lunatics! My parents lab is the same and she's almost 9!

My sisters lab puppy (5 months) is the opposite, she rolls round in the bath splashing everywhere playing with her rubber duck and loves it. My sister then gets the hair dryer out and she sits whilst she's dried, then snuggles up in her bed and sleeps!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw bless! Hudson was running circles in the bath, I think there was more water or me than him! Its so funny watching how crazy he goes, then after it hes exhausted!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Oh yes indeedy she does!! Grabs the towel and races round and round the garden like a dog possessed. Our last girl did exactly the same - a bath seems to refresh the parts that just a puddle simply doesn't..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts