Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,
Was wondering if any of you walk your doggies around the bumble hole area in Netherton?
Also, if you do, has your dog experienced and health problems recently, our Alfie keeps having diarrhea and off and fever over the last three or four months. We have to go to the vets about once a month for antibiotics, he is again on antibiotics now and they are finally doing a fecies check over a five day period with the lab to hopefully help pin point the problem. We do know that he has actually gone in the water there two times and both times made him really I'll, so he is no longer allowed to get in any of the water in or around bumble hole.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
We haven't been there although its quite close. Alfie sounds like Henry for swimming in yakky water so we try to go to places where the water looks a bit cleaner as theres no stopping him :roll: We normally go to Himley, baggeridge or Highgate common and haven't had a problem with the water, just the duck poo which Henry can't resist. Hope the vet finds out whats up with Alfie soon.

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Poor Alfie, hope the Vet can sort this soon.

I had to google "Bumble Hole" to find out where it was, I wonder if it would be worth having a chat with the Rangers to see if they would test the water?? (public health and safety etc.)

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts