Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered if anyone on here receives the BRS and would be willing to see if a dog sired a litter for me? I guess between August 2007 onwards.

I think it may be too much too ask, but pretty please anyone :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Someone told me the other day that you can get (I expect that means buy!) a list from the KC showing every litter sired by a particular dog. Perhaps that may help?

I am getting a list of every hip score results for every Lab tested which is supposed to show parents too, the girl thought. When it arrives I can look and see if the dog you are interested in is mentioned as a sire, if you like? But of course it wouldn't help if he sired a litter but none of the offspring have been hip scored yet.

Katy

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This dog has no health tests Katy :roll: so the list you are getting will not help.

I may well be on to someone who has the BRS, otherwise I may well try contacting the Kennel Club.

Thanks for your suggestions though Katy.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Ettinsmoor said:
This dog has no health tests Katy :roll: so the list you are getting will not help.

I may well be on to someone who has the BRS, otherwise I may well try contacting the Kennel Club.

Thanks for your suggestions though Katy.
Ahhhh! 8O

Good luck!

Katy

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I am really sad and have them all, so email me the info and I will look for you!!!

Trace x

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Trace you are a star. I will email you :D

The whole of LF know your guilty secret now :lol: :lol: :lol: .

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
I's a pity they can't distibute the BRS in electronic format - would save a MASSIVE amount of time when looking for something :( while also saving more than just a few trees :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Sue I so agree with that. Maybe in the future.

If anyone important is reading :D . It would be wonderful if you could just type in a dogs name and bring up a list of pups he has sired :wink: :D .

Trace is doing her best for me, but its a bit of a chore 8O .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts