Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have been wondering if we should be brushing our puppys teeth (still has his baby ones) or if it is something you just need to do when they have their adult teeth.... :?

Has anyone ever bought a pet dental kit?

Do they like having them cleaned? :shock:

Advice always appreciated.
:wink:
Thx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mmmmm, that is something I have never thought of doing....

Has anyone ever bought a pet dental kit?
Didn't even know that such a thing existed....

I am sat here today with no car (it is in the garage) waiting for the decorators to turn up..... 8)

Kane is starting to give me those I normally go for a walk soon eyes...Was hoping to take him along the river at Sprotborough (A drive from where I live) this afternoon... :( Hope the garage ring soon. Hate these waiting about days.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kanesdad,

Yeah apparently you can get these kits from your vets....

i'm thinking it might be a good idea to get Bradley used to having his teeth cleaned from a young age, to prevent him trying to eat the toothbrush when he is older! lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
I brush Chuck's teeth once a week. The toothbrush I use is a finger toothbrush which slips over the end of my finger I use chicken flavored toothpaste. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi all re Brushing your dogs teeth , well i dont brush by hand i by pedigree chum chew stick that have a dental paste already built in there about £2.49 for 10 chew stcik well worth the the both suzy&macy love the taste of them and also after wards when they both jump up and lick you to death they seem to have nice smelling breath
hope this help ..
:p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all re Brushing your dogs teeth , well i dont brush by hand i by pedigree chum chew stick that have a dental paste already built in
Great idea Doggylover,

Will look out for these the next time i go shopping. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
doggylover said:
Hi all re Brushing your dogs teeth , well i dont brush by hand i by pedigree chum chew stick that have a dental paste already built in
I also give Chuck "Denta Stix" which are made by Pedigree .. maybe this is the same as what you are buying....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts