Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was on holiday, I was handed a card for this company.

http://www.dickybag.com/

Thought they looked quite good....... not sure about using it as a handy container while not in use though :lol:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like the look of this.....has anyone tried it?

I'm sucked in by the marketing blurb - I like to have my hands free. I currently need one for the lead, one for eldest son, one for youngest son, one for the bag of poop :? At least with this, I'd only be one hand short!!!

I'd love to know if anyone already has one??

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have a Muksak which I am very impressed with - especially after sliding on the ice and while not actually landing on it it did still get a hefty clout.

I forgot to empty it one day and next morning the car did not smell at all, tho when I opened it to empty the smell was disgusting.

Wanted something solid rather than flexible as the reason I went for a container in the first place is that 4 leads twisting round a hand held poo bag resulted in a spray, and I thought a softer container may have the same effect inside it. Also cheaper than dicky bag..... I have a 40kg dog, 2 x 20kg dogs and a 7.5kg dog (who can produce lots) - all of theirs fit in with room for my friend's setter's production AND Sally the lab's!

http://www.muksak.com/

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I have one that someone very lovely gave to me - it does the job it says it does :D and you can get at least 2 bagfuls in there, which with multiple dogs is a bonus :D

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
I've had one for a while - it's great! I attach mine to my camera bag and have never had a problem with a bag bursting inside it.

We only have a bin near the start and end of our walk and the Dicky Bag has been a huge blessing. Would definitely recommend :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Another DickyBag owner here, I think it is fab. I gave one to a friend and she loves it too, wonders how she managed without it previously. OK, maybe not the most glam of pressies but something no dog owner should be without.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts