Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly me totally forgot my camera on the big day itself and although I got a few on my phone, I really would love to have some others too. I know its a long shot, and I am sure someone took a pic of all 3 of mine together....but if anyone did take any pics of any of my rabble, please let me know. I have spotted two, one of Gracie and one of Doobs, so thank you for those ones! :)

Hope someone can help!!!!!

TIA xxxxx

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I'm gutted that I didn't take any pics in the camp :( I'm not sure why that was and now I'm regretting not having any of all the happy campers in the rain :lol: oh and all the pups :(

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Is the one hubby took of Gracie the one you have already found Sonia? Think it is as I mentioned it on MSN but if not here it is

Oh I have only put up 40 odd photos but actually have 130 they are of all sorts so i will have a look through those too.

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
Stupidly you were camped right next to me and could have had a good one of the your 3 woofs but like Lucy I didn't go round the camp taking photos of all, I had actually thought about it but never got round to doing it :oops: :roll:

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was one of those things - it was such a busy weekend its easy to look back and wish you could have done this and that.

I have that one Vicky, thank you and Denise has sent plenty of Gracie and Eddie.

I shall know better next year and take 2 cameras with me! lol

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
oh i made my son go round the camp n take pics of all the pups that were outside... i'll have a look im sure he took a few of ur lot sonia my kids fell in love with gracie were facinated by how much millie looked like mylo!! i willl pm u when i get them on if u like..

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much Monya! (and I will apologise to you now for not chatting alot too you - there were so many to talk to I missed a lot out!!)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sonia I got one of you and Darren with the dogs (well Doobie and Millie and Gracies bum) haven't posted them on here yet.

G

·
i got this pic when you arrived at the GT (i think its you and your family but unfortunately didn't get to chat to you much so i hope this is you with your dogs :lol: )

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fantastic pic Lacey! Thank you :D And if you do have one Sally that would be fab too :D (did I thank you for the wine and giggles??? what a great end to the gt eh?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts