Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for a little distraction from my work, thought I would list my doggies' characteristics.... Please feel free to do the same for yours, or just ignore me, I don't mind, it's been fun for me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inja is: cheeky, playful, wilful, mischievious, energetic, stubborn, excitable, cute, intelligent, cuddly, bold.

I love that however tired she is, if you start dancing, she won't fail to get up and join you.

Tombi is: soppy, silky, pretty, sensitive, always wanting to please you, born to retrieve, persistent, independent, shy.

I love the fact that she always greets people with her ears back, her tail wagging and a present in her mouth.

What are yours like??

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
sorry i believe you have just described Carly to a T! she is all of the above!

Apart from BOLD! (refer to previous plane lights incident!).. hee hee

·
Registered
240 Posts
Alfie is: handsome, muscular (for a pup!), intelligent, sensitive, loving, fun - almost the perfect man :lol: :lol: :lol: He is also mischievious and a bit greedy at times! :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Ebony- my pretty baby girly,like an excited kid, very loving and licky, loves everyone.
Shayden- my handsome chunk, very loving, loves his cuddles, fairly laid back and lazy when he wants be, basically a big lump!
Cooper- Very cute looking, Bouncy, whizz kid, loving and very loyal, smart and cheeky.
This is a great thread btw, i admit to struggling sometimes with 3 big strapping labs and writing this all down makes me remember why and how much i love them!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
My Pru is beautiful, gentle, sweet, calm, stubborn, cuddly and underappreciated - no one seems to notice her alongside my dalmatian :(
She likes to take her time gettnig up in the mornings and hates the cold (she's a cross and does not have an undercoat so it gets right through to her skin very quickly!)

Luca on the other hand is full of fun, bouncy, mischievous, soft, sweet, Sooo willing to please can't keep him down - although he does like sleepy cuddles in the evenings!

What lovely puppies we all have :D

What would we do without them!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Marley: Nicknames - Mad Marley and Mr Wiggles (because he wiggles his whole body when he wags his tail)

When tired he is very very loving and needs to be led right next to me with his nose snuggled in my neck and gets very lickety lick to the point of OCD :lol:

When wide awake loves to pinch my daughter's bra's and other bits around the house, not destructive, just likes the chase. Bouncy and happy and loves to be played with and loves playing with Indi and footballs.

Likes nothing better than being set free outside to run in the fields, you can see the joy on his face and he squeals with delight when in the car and passing fields when driving.

Loves other dogs, and people.

Indi: Nicknames - Indi Bindi and Big Baboon (used when he is being stubborn)

VERY stubborn, always lies where there are doors so you cannot get through (common with Newfs apparently), lazy and docile and likes to be left alone when asleep.

Very very loving - he loves to kiss (full on snog) and he is also very vocal when something doesn't suit or out of place. Stickler for routine, if his routine is broke, he is unsetlled.

Very funny, especially when he gets his toys and flings them 20ft up in the air and then pounces on them as they hit the floor. Likes to carry bones around with him and drop them from the top of the stairs to the bottom 8O

Very much an attention seeker, but it has to be when he wants the attention, not when you want to give it. Likes to protect the family and always stands up and looks over the back yard walls to see what is happening. Likes to be squashed next to things when asleep.

Loves other people and other dogs.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Fudge is: Lazy, wiggly (when he taken your socks off for you!), sweet, cuddly, loveable.

Angel is: Playful, non-stop (outdoors), enjoys chewing things she shouldn't!, desperate to please.

They are complete opposites to each other but go so well together.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
ollie = mad as a box of frogs

maisie = learning very quickly off ollie to be just as mad i :lol: :lol:

?

·
0 Posts
Mojo is sensitive, intuitive, desperate to please, loyal, clever, quick witted, energetic and born to retrieve. :D :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Tarka is boisterous, handsome (peeps keep saying it so its not just me being biased!), intellingent, a nightmare at times, on the go nearly all the time, but LOVES people and other dogs and thinks they are all really pleased to see him!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Yorkie is a big handsome clumsy idiot - if he had a brain he'd be dangerous!

He's also my best mate, the best snuggler, funny as hell, full of fun, laid back, cheeky and so willing to please (even more so for a biscuit)!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Jasper is a cheeky b*gger at the mo :lol: :wink: :roll:
Rude and very naughty. But also very cute, funny and when in the mood very eager to please. I love it in the morning when I come down and let them out of the crate and he finds the nearest toy and just parades around wriggling :D

Emma
XXX

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Charlie is lovely, lazy, loving, stubborn, headstrong, bright as a button and independent all at once.

Oh, and he is also sound asleep apparently, until I get his food out in a few minutes time. Then I would bet on him waking up and being all singing all dancing again. :roll:

Helen.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Roo is very waggy and he is always pleased to see me. He is also very stubborn and attention-seeking - hates not being in the middle of what ever is going on and will do anything to get in on the action. He is also very sensitive and can be nervous of strangers, especially men. He loves affection, but on his terms only, and will snog your face off, if he thinks you deserve his time! He is a cheeky sod who will do anything to get one more biscuit or one more throw of the ball. Loves nothing more than retrieving and sneaking up on the bed dozing between me and OH.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Dexter is ....soppy, hyper, lazy, loves everyone and everything!! wimp, macho, loving, a stomach on legs!! obedient.

Roxi...... Sweet, affectionate, very loyal to me :) , quiet, timid, but can be bold when out or on pursuit of small Furies!! 8O has a independent streak, which i quite like :)

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Ebony is such a dream, intelligent she is senseative loving and just so so easy!
Brodie, he is so naughty but funny, such a handsome boy, stuborn act daft but very clever. He is a complete loon

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Penny - hyper, loving, whizzy, beautiful, pretty, loyal (only with Dad), fun, excitable. :D

Millie - gorgeous, adorable, lazy, sleepy, dopey, loved by everyone. :D

Sophie - ASBO dog, hyper, funny, licky, cute, makes us laugh so much every day :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts