·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Been there...

Judy did exactly the same thing at Chipping Campden.
She legged it back to where a family were having a picnic, got chased off and forgot where the bridge was and ended up going off the side of the bank and a 14 foot drop into the river. I did panic at first but all that was hurt was her pride and it did make me and the missus laugh afterwards....

She got her revenge as next time we went there she bolted off ahlf a mile to try and get to some sheep and gave me heart failure
The swine

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They love to make us worry don't they?!

Chewy quite happy at first to have a little swim, but then she got the wide panic eyes when she realised she couldn't get out again. Lucky she had her harness on and I just hoisted her out. My Ugg boots may never be the same again though... Mike was very helpful and stood taking photos... :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Awww!!! Chewy is becoming a real lab, proper lab!!! 8)

Labs don't care what you are wearing, Uggs or cheap copies, they will always do that "after swim shake"!!! :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am always happy when I am with Chewy. You just can't be miserable round that lovely little beast!

Seriously guys - how ace are labs?

How do people survive without them?!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Must be why they're always so blummin miserable all the time then!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Each time I've gone through the heartache of loosing my precious dog I say never again. Then I remember all the love and joy they bring into my life and I don't think life would be complete without a labrador in it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would love to get another lab so much - I just don't think I can afford it. At the moment I can spoil Chewy a little bit and afford the insurance and any excess for taking her to the vet.... but I've done the maths and I would really struggle if I had another :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts