Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Today was not a very nice day as it has been raining all day but we did manage a quick trip to yaverland beach....

I managed to get myself stuck on a log.....

When it was nearly time to go home me, Ben and Dale climbed all the way to the top of a small piece of cliff. Ben was very naughty as he pulled his lead right out of cristina's hand because he wanted to come too...woof

Hopefully the weather will be much better for my next adventure, so I will tell you how I got on tomorrow...

Barco xxxx

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Ben off without a care in the world again Cristina,never mind poor Barco,but i imagine rain or not Barco's having a great time,although i did think that was him on the Paul O'Grady show at 5 o'clock to-day,the resemblance was uncanny.

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Barco you seem to be having such a good time with Ben and his family just make sure you dont eat too many sausages we dont want you turning into a sausage dog now do we....

Have fun and look forward to your next installment...

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi barco
max here :D WOW that was some stick you found 8O
think you would have needed all us pups to help you with that one :lol:
looks like you are still having really good fun with ben and his lurvely humans :D

woofs and wags to all

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Cristina,

Great photos - thank you!

Looks like come rain or shine, Barco & Benson & little Dale have bundles of fun!

I love that pic of Barco sat on a rock looking out to sea! I wonder what he is thinking. :D

P.S. When you take Benson of the lead on the beach..does he automatically run straight for the sea??? We are in the process of trying to train Brad a 'not today' message, to prevent him from running in the sea on every visit! (Not always practical for drying afterwards etc)

Hope you, Barco and your family have a good day,

Bye for now

Julie 8)

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Julie,

We are "trying" to do the same thing with Ben, as we don't always have a nice clean dry towel in the car...lol I think it is going to take a while though as he even dives into the nearest puddle.. :roll: .lol

Cristina

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Barco

Wonderful pics - you are having so much fun by the sea by the looks of it! Smudge is V. jealous!

All the best,
Nic
X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts