Labradors Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well i have just arrived on the Isle of Wight, I had a lovely crossing on board the St Faith and the weather is lovely and sunny......

After a nice rest, It was time to go on my first walk and explore. We went to Parkhurst forest and had a great time jumping the logs.....

I found a lovely big stick, but I had to leave it there as I could not pick it up.....

I tried to race Beth through the forest but she beat me as I only have tiny legs...woof.....

We stopped for a photo and all I could here was Dale moaning as Ben was sat on his knee....

Through the forest are signs for the children to follow, they tell them what and how to look out for the red squirrels. Looks like I got the wrong idea as to what the posts were for.....

Well that was all for today but I will tell you about my adventures tomorrow...

Barco...xxxx

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Barco!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time - I always look forward to reading about your travels when I can manage to get my Mum off the PC! And all that water around you - I'm so jealous! I haven't been for a swim yet but Mum & Dad are discussing taking me to the seaside very soon so I can have a paddle!

Enjoy the Isle Of Wight - I'm sure Cristina, Ben and family will treat you very well!

Lots of love and woofs,
Smudgey
X

1 - 2 of 2 Posts