Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, :)

My minds always pre-occupied working on plans to keep frodo busy 8) ... and offlately i'm trying to get him 2 dance with me (in vain) lolz :lol: .... everytime i twirl and do a jazz walk hez completely clueless just jumps all over me and bites me in excitment :lol: ....some entertainment i must say :wink: .... Do we have any other dancing labbies i wud love to hear.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi,
Poppy does a few of the 'Heelwork to Music' moves, spin, through the legs, walking backwards, a little bit of leg weaving, but we cannot do a routine! We went to a Mary Ray workshop last year and she got us to do a very short, very simple few moves to music. Not one of us got it anywhere near right!

Rosie

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Shadow loves it when I put a cd on when I'm doing housework (yes - mem DO housework :lol: ) and if i start dancing about he joins in by bouncing about with his favourite soft toy in his mouth. Greta fun!

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Dancing Labs - how brilliant!

I'd love to see Poppy doing her moves Rosie, she sounds so sweet!

I'm afraid Bradley isn't a dancing boy, he prefers to sit and watch me do it, i grab his paws every so often and tap them to the music, but he just looks at me as if to say 'yeah yeah - crazy mums at it again!' :lol:

Shadow loves it when I put a cd on when I'm doing housework (yes - mem DO housework )
Paul - Can you give my hubby a few tips???? :D

Julie

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Julie - no tips - I'm just under the thumb :wink: If I don't hoover Liz won't cook for me, and just like a lab, I'm driven by food :D

Cheers

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hiya....

Rosie i 2 wud love to see poppy's "heelwork"...yeah it sounds sooooo cute...

julie :wink: hehehehe i'm just trying to imagine bradley's face when you dance around him :wink: hez such a sweetheart....

Paul way to go...clap clap....

Frodo has now joined Bradley's leaugue "NOT A DANCING KING" :D

G

·
An old lab of ours (Jasper) used to dance. If I started dancing he would jump up at me, an indication for me to hold his front paws, then he would dance on his hind legs.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello Lynee and hugs to Dylan....

I took a short holiday :cry: without Frodo ( i feel awful to have done it but i was asked to let him learn to live without me :cry: ) BUT i'm glad to be home....

Vidhya n Frodo

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cozwaz isn't it lovely to see them dance not the frodo dances but i love watching the dancing ones on animal planet....cozwaz wow ur from cumbria really a beautiful place

1 - 10 of 10 Posts