Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,459 Posts
Yes, it looks like canine acne. You could try putting some Manuka honey on it after you've cleaned it, I use the active 12+.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lyndaloo said:
Yes, it looks like canine acne. You could try putting some Manuka honey on it after you've cleaned it, I use the active 12+.
Ok ill get some of that, What does that do? Will she not just lick it off lol?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
daviddunlop83 said:
Lyndaloo said:
Yes, it looks like canine acne. You could try putting some Manuka honey on it after you've cleaned it, I use the active 12+.
Ok ill get some of that, What does that do? Will she not just lick it off lol?
It's expensive honey with excellent healing properties.

The cheapest place that sells it is Aldi at £3.99 for 250g. I use it myself for sore throats, wounds etc.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boogs said:
daviddunlop83 said:
Lyndaloo said:
Yes, it looks like canine acne. You could try putting some Manuka honey on it after you've cleaned it, I use the active 12+.
Ok ill get some of that, What does that do? Will she not just lick it off lol?
It's expensive honey with excellent healing properties.

The cheapest place that sells it is Aldi at £3.99 for 250g. I use it myself for sore throats, wounds etc.

:)
We don't have aldi over here. Does Tesco or asda etc sell it?

Will fudge not just lick it straight off as its where she would be able to reach easily with her tongue lol?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,459 Posts
Not sure if Asda or Tesco sell it but Boots do. Mine don't usually manage to lick it off if it's far enough under their chin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lyndaloo said:
Not sure if Asda or Tesco sell it but Boots do. Mine don't usually manage to lick it off if it's far enough under their chin.
Thanks, Ill go to boots on the way home :)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top