Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been before but Minnie and I have been asked to represent Dog A.I.D. on their stand.

At this time we can pick any day and have no idea which one to select. Don't know how much looking around time I shall get but want to make the most of this opportunity.

Mike is of course taking us, so shall be well cared for and have the car to escape too if needed.

No idea how Min will react, should be fun.

So any thoughts, advice much appreciated.

Mandy

?

·
0 Posts
Which day are you going? Weekends get awfully busy there and it's no fun for the dogs to walk around once the bulk of the people are in. I know you do see plenty of folk leading their dogs in and out of the crowds, but they get bumped, jostled and their toes/tails trodden on, which can't be nice for them. So I'd say get your shopping in early, then settle down on the stand for the rest of the day. That is unless you can leave the dog on the stand with someone else, while you go shop :wink: .

I'd check you can take the dog out at anytime too, as I've a feeling once you're in, you're not allowed to take the dog out again until after about 4-5pm-ish. This might be just the show dogs though, so I'd check before you go, else you might not be able to escape to the car if you feel like it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you want gundog day, it's on Sunday this year. I prefer the Thursday because it's a bit quieter ( read a bit). :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts