• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did as a pup but no longer use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think the crate was our best purchase. Holly loves it and at times i find myself trying to persuade to comer for a cuddle when instead shes comfy in her bed. 8O We too bought it mainly as a refuge from children for her and it has been a godsend for this - though at times i have thought that really my daughter should be in the crate instead!!!!

We too found that Holly had a few accidents for the first few days . im afraid we werent as strict as some and relented with a small paper area for toileting at night. But she is 13 weeks now and has been clean for a while, so we're going to remove the paper i think 8O 8O

Some people have looked at the crate in horror when they have come round until they see her snuggle up in there with the door wide open and very cosy - i think its great. My only concern is the onwe we have is not big enough for full sized lab (it was a second hand buy) and when i want a bigger one - where to put it????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.