Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
What happy looking faces.....and were you nearly there - or just starting out?!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
.. and did they know where they were going?

Ours seem to know in advance when it's a trip to somewhere NAIIICE or juts another trip to the shops/ relatives/etc :roll:

And Megan will sit up when the only clue HAS to be smell when we're nearly there....

Clever clogs, aren't they? And such loooong tongues too :D

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Luna learnt very quickly that when tomtom in the voice of Yoda said "at your destination you have arrived" it's time to wake up!!

Gorgeous doggies!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very strange. I put a reply on this thread, it was on page 2, now there is just one page and my post has disappeared! I did report that there was a post where someone was asking for help and thought it should be somewhere else where it would be seen by appropriate peeps, but thought mine would stay!

Anyway it was just to say that I had taken tarka and his bessie mate out for a walk as his mum was going to be out for a while and was dropping him off. Got out of the car to open up the back and saw them. Just whipped out my phone and took the pic.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
LOL :lol: :lol:

Fab pic. Our boys only perk up if there are speeds bumps or a rough road as it means 'something' when the car slows down :lol:

Emma
XX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts