Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got back from a fantastic holiday in the Lakes! :D It is VERY dog friendly! You can take a dog anywhere! Admittedly we did eat outside as the weather was great so not sure about eating indoors but they are welcome in shops! :) Which I was very surprised at! Although Milo wasn't too happy with the flooring in some shops so I had to take him out! :roll: :roll:

We stayed in a cottage in Coniston. It was a lovely little cottage and Milo loved it! The site we used was www.coppermines.co.uk They were not badly priced. We even got a discount for booking it 6 weeks before we went! It only cost £25 to have Milo there which I didn't think was a bad price. We will definately use that company again! :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Sounds perfect!! :D

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
That sounds great! :D Glad you had such a wonderful holiday - the lakes are beautiful. I've never taken Chester there but wold love to; thank you for the cottages link - have saved it into my favourites.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Glad you had a lovely time :)

The Lake District is only about 1.5hrs drive from us and yes it is a lovely area.
When we go away we usually book with www.welcomecottages.com. Most of the cottages don't charge for dogs :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts