Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Corrie and I am a black lab, aged 11.5 and I live up in the North of England with my Mum, Sam, who spoted an advert in the local newspaper for me when I was just 7 months old. Sam is infact my third owner :eek: and I wouldn't swop her for the world :D.

I have had a wonderful life so far, even though I have had my odd downs as well as ups. I lost an eye 8 yrs ago and had to have three operations, but it hasn't effected my life at all.

So glad that Smudge's Mum recommending this site and Mum and I look forward to spending lots of time in here.

Corrie

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome Corrie - and of course Sam! It's lovely to see you here!

Sam and I 'met' on another forum (for PA's, Secretaries, etc) but soon found we had our love of labs in common too. I just knew that Sam would love this site and I'm really hoping that she'll post some piccies of Corrie (who of course is gorgeous!) when she gets chance.

Welcome again to you both - you'll love it here!

All the best,
Nicola & Smudge!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hello Corrie...I'm Barney...a black lab and I'm nearly 2.

I think my owner is putting 2 of those candles on my cake that light again after you blow them out , but I hear that there has been a fire at the factory that makes them....the fire brigade put out the fire 19 times apparently. 8O

However, I digress.

I'm in the cold North too...hope you have your winter coat on...it's freezing here! :(

Sorry to hear about your eye! I've only got 3 toes on my left front paw. Apparently when my mum was trying to get me out of the birth sac she nipped off a toe! Still, I don't really notice, but am not as good at maths as my other doggy friends. :?

Nice to see you on the site :)

John

www.marsupialelvis.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts