Labradors Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bestest friend in the whole wide world is 12 today. Can't believe I have had him for 11.5 years already, time has just flown by.

Bless him though, he hasn't had much of a birthday so far. I was late up this morning - mainly his fault because he didn't wake me up :lol: so he only had a very quick b'day cuddle before I had to go to work. Its a glorious day here so hopefully tonight I will take him for a lovely walk along his favourite stretch of river and then might treat him to a new toy at the weekend - mind you he doesn't seem to be bothered with toys at the moment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORRIE!!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Corrie

Enjoy that special walk...those lovely treats and a fantastic new toy....Wishing you all the happiness forever..... :D

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi corrie

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happybirthday dear corrie
happy bithday to you :lol:

if you ask your mum she will sing it for you :D

woofs wags and luv from maxie xx

·
Registered
504 Posts
Happy Birthday to Corrie

Hope you enjoy your walk today and get your mum to buy you extra treats this weekend oh and you can have the remote for the tv tonight you tell her!

Lots of love and hugs

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes - we have had a busy evening doing housework and then I took Corrie for a lovely walk down by the river. :D

The only thing was he wasn't allowed to swim because there was a man on the opposite river bank salmon fishing, having parents who used to be kean fly fishers - a lab prancing about in the river doesn't go down to well!!

Anyway the old boy and I are off to bed shortly. Once again thank you

Sam xx & Corrie "woof woof"

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Sam

Sorry to be a bit late on this one but......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORRIE!

Hope he's had a wonderful day and glad to hear he had a lovely walk - perhaps he could have a birthday swim at the weekend!

Lots of love,
Nic & Smudge
xxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts