Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fancy a mini meet at either Deerpark (near Herrodsfoot/Liskeard) or Kilmnorth Woods (Looe) over the next couple of weeks?

Just a thought and a bid of desperation to keep my kids entertained as much as anything.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The drawback is that I'll be bringing the Spodge monster and my 2 boys too 8O Reckon Shadow will be the best behaved of my lot and that's saying something.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so that's possibly 4 of us so far. What days are best for people over the next couple of weeks?

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Liz (Liziiker) may be interested if she is around - why don;t you PM her???

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
No Steve no chance of that!

I still am in the process of trying to clear my father's house and then it will have to be put on the market....besides to be honest I'm not exactly good company at the mo!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
874 Posts
I would like to come, apart from Monday 3rd Aug I don't have anything on the calendar for the next couple of weeks.

Mind you, Jed is not behaving as well as I would like at present - in imminent jeopardy of a visit to the vets unless he stops being a complete pain.

Would probably have a 7 year old boy with me too - how old are your kids, Steve?

Liz + Jed

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, shame Eve, if you ever need a break and want a pair of mad dogs to keep you and yours company on loads of walks, you know where we are.

That's another one then. Just need to work days out now. I'll PM everyone and see what's best. My two are 7 and 10 so hopefully they'll get on just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts