Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time Corbie and I saw my nephew he was only 6/7 weeks old. He's now 9 months old and crawling about.

We were wondering what Corbie and my nephew would now make of each other. Well, Corbie is now his best friend and he couldn't keep his eyes off him :D

Waiting for some food :lol:

The first day Corbie was scared of him whenever he looked at him and then started to crawl full pelt towards him :lol: Corb would shoot straight up, bark and then leg it!!

The next day he was much better and wasn't such a big pudding :lol:

Big kisses - had to stop him all the time as all he wanted to do was lick my nephew!

Sharing a toy!

Paw! Awwww. My nephew kept trying to get his paw and Corbie would move it away and then back again, teasing him hehe One point he went to touch his face and Corbie pushed his hand away with his paw. So cute. They were so good together.

Apparently my nephew has been watching Corbie and Alfie too much as he's taken to crawling around with a toy in his mouth :lol:

I was feeding my nephew one time and I didn't think and put the pot of food on the highchair tray. His hand went straight into it! He then held it out and Corbie licked it clean :lol: Mum quickly wiped his hand clean. I fed him again and this time he stuck his hand into his mouth, full of food, and then stuck it back out for Corbie to lick :lol: Babies and dogs!!! Rascals.

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Ahhh Reminds me of when Jake was a baby and he used to share everything with Hershey,

Now he thinks Hershey is his best friend and cant understand why he wont play with him when all Hershey wants to do is sleep on the sofa :roll:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Corbie really is a big softee. I wonder what he'll make of him once he starts walking?! He probably will be next time Corbie sees him!

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww how lovely are they???

Love it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Such cute pictures of baby and doggie!! Funny how dogs soon discover that high chairs are THE best chair to sit next to!!!

Luna cottoned on to the fact my 2 year old cousin's face often tastes of ice cream much to our amusement and his horror!!!!!

He visits again this weekend so will be interested to see if he is more comfortable with Luna than last time in June when he varied from wanting to run and play with her to wondering if Luna was going to 'get him' !! :? He's at that age of indecision!! :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts