Labradors Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: I bought it for him yesterday to cheer him up... he's a bit sulky because of his bad paw. Can you believe that each of the 6 legs (?! yes, it's an octopus with 6 legs!) has a squeaker in!

"Argh! It's got me!"

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
But Sextopus is so KINKY!!!!

;);)

I can't believe you bought him MORE toys!!! What... is Mr Strawberry not cutting the mustard anymore??? :)

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sextopus :lol:

He's called Otto the Octopus... wonder where his other two legs have gone?! At least it's two less squeakers :lol:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
:lol: Oh I know someone else who would love a toy with 6 squeakers in it. Not sure I'd cope though. Lucky Corbie!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
6 squeakers 8O :lol:

Corbie is a lucky pupster! Hope it helps distract him from the poorly paw, poor wee man.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Oh my goodness! You must have endless patience. I'd have confiscated it and binned it by now :lol:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Wow, where did you get it from? I know of couple of pupster who would love one of those... and I'm daft enough to buy toys like that.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dillsmum said:
Wow, where did you get it from? I know of couple of pupster who would love one of those... and I'm daft enough to buy toys like that.
I found it in Acorn Pet Supplies, but also just had a google and found him online too... here's a link on the manufacturer's website to where you can buy :wink: Otto the Octopus Toy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts