Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Corbie's friend Sherpa and Trizia (who some of you know) while we were down south.

Sherpa may be 11 this year, but he's certainly growing old disgracefully :lol:

Some piccies - I forgot my camera, but thankfully my mum gave me a new mobile with a camera on it, so I managed to get photos!

Having a paddle at Emsworth shore

Ummm, Sherpa decided to go into this boggy area.... and then he couldn't get out again! He just sat in that mud barking :lol:

Trizia finally managed to coax him out, the hooligan, and I think Alfie was confused as to which one was Corbie :lol:

We took them straight back to the water and managed to get the mud off Sherpa as best we could :lol:

Then we went back to my parents and the two labbies were having their usual barking session and Alfie was still obsessed with Sherpa's ears :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nat - he's such a rascal and doing so well with everything he's been through (his epilepsy, etc).

Love your sig pic btw :wink: x

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
awww karen what lovely pics, sherpa is sure looking good, and i love that one of just out the bog looking more chocolate than yellow, what a rascal, please will you pass my regards on to trizia next time you speak to her and tell her zak is doing ok, as i hope sherpa is too,

sheila and zak

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Ahh great photos and doesnt Sherpa look wonderful, how is Trizia and Sherpa.

Glad to see sherpa is still a little hooligan, hershey is a year behind him and he still loons around like a nutter.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think Trizia managed to get the muddy remnants out of him eventually :lol: I was throwing things into the sea to get him to swim about a bit otherwise he was standing in the water and his top half was still black !! the rascal...

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Glad to heat sherpais well :D
:lol: :lol: at the state of him :roll: glad he cleaned up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts