Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sisters little girl, Puzzle, who is my Shollamy breeding x Deeds , has just had her first litter with Bailey, Trace's Boy, Lightbringer One Fine Day.
It is Puzzles first litter and Baileys second. And Deeds is a grandad again!

Bless her, she did so so well, and produced 10 puppies. Sadly 2 didnt make it, but 8 have!! 3 chocs and 5 black. It was one of those very long labours, and she decided to take 3 hours between some of them...it was one very long day and night I can tell you!!

So congrates to you again Bailey, your a super stud now!!!

I will get my sister to send some pics and get them posted, as I know you all love new babies!!

Trace x

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Awwww - congratulations - WTG all and a special kiss from my girlies for the gorgeous Bailey :D

It sounds like Hally's first whelping - first pup at 2pm - last one at 545 the following morning 8O We also had three chocs, 5 blacks :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know Sue we even had time to highlite my hair between deliveries!!!

It was so funny because my sister delivered pup number 10, she so wanted a choc girl for someone who is waiting for one and who came and met Puzzle and fell in love, and my sister couldnt look to see what sex number 10 was, so she handed pup to me (me in me mesh being bleached blonde!) and I looked and it was a girl....... the best bit is, we are naming the pups with the theme "Light" from Baileys name Lightbringer.....and she will be "Melousack Hi Lights"....... and even better the lady having her is a hair dresser....... at 3.45am we found it so so funny!!!!

The things we do ah!

Trace x

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
tjlab said:
It was so funny because my sister delivered pup number 10, she so wanted a choc girl for someone who is waiting for one
Trace x
Spookier and spookier - the last pup born in Hally's first litter was also a chocolate girl - there was over 5 hours between 7 (a choc boy) and 8 - and I was convinced she would be born dead - but clearly not if Hally had anything to do with it - she is now a very robust 2 year old called Ellie :lol:

Love the name theme :D We are trying to think up one for our (as yet unconfirmed) litter around Barleycorn and Whiskey :roll:

Can't wait to see the piccies of the little ones :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Well done to Puzzle and of course Bailey although I`m sure having had his way with her he couldn`t give a toss about puppies :lol: :lol:

Look forward to seeing the pics of the new bundles, sorry to hear about the two that didn`t make it.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Deeds waves a exhausted paw at the screen and falls back to sleep. He then remembers that, as grandad and not DAD, he simply goes visit a couple of times a month, gives a few quid pocket money, bounces them on his knee and shoves off down the pub.... and cheered up IMMEDIATELY.

He awaits pictures drumming his toes impatiently....

;-)

Hugs to all and tickles to the 'Puz-lieys' ;-)

Di

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trace......where are you....I have been told you have pics (plus I cant even post pics!!!! :oops:) can you oblige please, pretty please, I can hear Deeds tapping and its driving me mad!!! :lol:

Trace x!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hi, Sorry, I have spent the day mopping Bailey's brow after his sister Megan mentioned maintenance payments. With 9 from his first litter and 8 from this one and another litter due in 10 days, the poor lad is beside himself! :wink: He is very proud though and was pacing up and down waiting for news :D

I couldn't believe it when Mel texted to say she was doing your highlights Trace after she had been up for almost 24 hours!

Here is a photo of the little munchkins:

Trace x

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Awwww....congratulations! Mouse and I rather fell in love with Bailey when we met him and we think he'll be a wonderful Dad! He's very good at playing chase with little-uns!
Beautiful little Puzzley-pups!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
730 Posts
Pups

Congratulations on the pups,
I have to say you were brave with the highlights - what if you had to go to the vets or have a long delivery - you could have ended up with orange hair..... or green.... or no hair at all!!! :lol:

Glad to hear all the little ones are fine...
:wink: :wink:
Jo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts