Labradors Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would be really interested to hear how other people manage the feeding/walking times for their pups. Molly is allowed out for the first time at the weekend and will also be going onto 3 meals a day. I will probably walk her twice a day - for the morning just a very short 'along the road and back' (at first, anyway) and then to the field where I can let her off lead in the early evening. I know she shouldn't be fed just before a walk so what feeding times would be best? I get up at 6.30 and would like to take her straight away and feed her about 7 am. Would a 1 pm then 7 pm feed be OK? It seems such a long time for her to go 12 hours without being fed and I wonder if she will even want to go for a walk before her breakfast. Otherwise, how long should I leave it if she isn't going to be running around?

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
We have always fed at 7am and 7pm - when he was on 3 meals he had on around lunch time.

It was never problem with walking for us. He would be walked atall times of the day (mac has never had a set routine for walking)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts