Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many collar and lead sets do you have for your beautiful dogs? including the waterproof collars! (i just love the dublin dog collars!)
I think my husband thinks im crazy with the amount marley and oscar have!! :roll: but he does like them all
My mum has also said it looks like we own about 5-6 dogs!! 8O
Think i might wait to see how many you all have before i shock myself and count all of marley and oscars, someone must have more than us!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
:oops: :oops:

Both of mine have about 6 at the moment :oops: 2 x red dingos each, 1 x dublin each and Ive also got that new yellow one on order from Lesley !!

And they both have about 4 leads in different colours.

I do periodically have a clear out though and give them to my local dog rescue. Along with the treats I manage to aquire !!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I love buying collars. Jayda has about ..... 6 at the moment. A girl needs a choice in styles and colours ya know :D

G

·
Pood has two, Mojo has two, but my poor baby Pickle has only one (so far :wink: ).

I have a few left over from Oyster and Una, although I can't bring myself to put them on another dog....Sad eh....but they are a nice keepsake, so I won't get rid of them.

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I only have the collars for show now. I don't use a flat collar an lead at all, not since they were wee puppies.

I still have Huds original Rogz one - and a lead that matches. They both have a Dublin each, which is there dog walker collar and GT collars. I have the leads that match but have never used them. Then they both have a Red Dingo and the leads that match- tell a lie I gave the purple one away. Must order another one. The Red Dingos are the collars they wear at "Grannys" with tags that have her phone number on them.

I do really love the Dublins though. I have every intention of buying another on.... I have a spare blue one I bought from an Auction on here that we use for visiting dogs! But might get a kind of matchy one and keep for "best"

How sad are we???

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
one each, and one lead each, although Mole also has a slip lead that I use most of the time.
(and one on order from Lesley :D )

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
My god I am such a mean mum, Jana and Cori only have one collar that they wear but with matching leads :(

Twix does not even have collar (due to her throat problems)

I really must have a look at the dublin collars :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
well i dont know if im allowed to put this but here is a list of what im selling

Rogz pink harness size large
canny collar size 4
large hi viz harness

pm me if interested

So yes too many but want more and under strict instruction to get ridof those first!!!

xx

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I Just had a clear out today.

Total was
10 x leads, chucked out a few today so I am left with 3 until my new halti lead comes (don't ask what has happened to the previous 2 x halti leads :roll: ) And I have his teeny tiny puppy lead which I shall never part with!

Collar-wise, well Cadbury snapped, I think, 7 or 8 before he was a year. I have 3 spare collars and he is wearing his smart Rogz heavy duty one. Now he is walking better I am seriously tempted to get him a Dublin collar for 'best'.

Oh and then there were the 3 bandanas, and two harnesses!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Well Alfie has one, his matching orange collar and leash red dingo ones. I do still have his tiny puppy one which i was gonna drop into the dog trusts but all sentimental i've decided to keep it. I doubt he'll get another one til he's in the next size unless he manages to destroy it. The who knows how many he could end up with....lol

Madison only ever had one collar as an adult dog( a pink polka dot one), as she never wore one unless she was out the front door and then it came right back off.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I think Georgia will be the one to have most collars and leads :wink: :lol: :lol: , CJ has two atm one sent him by someone in the US, one given to him by Jess (Georgia`s girl), he`s got one on order from Lesley so will have 3 eventually, only one lead though, I don`t co-ordinate my own dressing properly and its no different for the dogs :lol: :lol:

Cindy also has two collars, again one sent from the US with diamante`s on and an ordinary one she`s had since forever, she also has one lead, hers is red (actually matches her collar :lol: ) and CJ`s is black.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Another meany here :lol: Dyl only has his dublin and a leather slip for shows. I'm quite tempted to get him a red dingo but I always found that they stretched enormously when wet so I'm fighting the temptation.

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Mine have 1 collar each, and no matching leads at all. I have 1 gorgeous leather training lead (which cost me an arm and a leg, but I had to have it!), and about 10 rope slip leads, and I only use the same 3 as they are the ones I like most.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Oh I must be such a bad mummy :lol:

They have the flat collar that they always wear, a lead each, both different and its who come first who has what, and they have there car harness that they can also use for walks.

told you I was a meanie :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts