Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coco has recently arrived in Oldies Club foster care and is now ready to find a forever home.

Coco is a nine year old Chocolate Lab and she's being fostered in Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear (we will rehome across the UK as long as we can arrange a home visit and the potential adopter is happy to travel to meet her in her foster home).

You can read more about her, find our adoption policies and contact details etc. here:
http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=108154

Coco is good with other dogs and is currently living with a GSD. She has lived with a cat in the past and her fosterer thinks she'd be fine to live with a cat in her forever home.

Coco has lived with young children too and again, her fosterer thinks she'd be happy to live with children in her new home.

Coco is very well behaved on walks and excellent in the car. She settled very quickly at her foster home and is happy to be left for a few hours.

Her fosterer says: 'Delightful, loveable, roly-poly and happy. Coco is simply a lovely-natured dog!'

Good luck sweetie :love7:

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Bump, she reminds me of some of the choccies of LF members we've meet on Gts, hope she ends up being as lucky as them with her home finding!

·
Premium Member
8,784 Posts
Bless her. I lost my Coco at 9. I hope she finds a perfect new family for the rest of her days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts