Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benji was 5 months old yesterday! Where is the time going?!!

A lot is happening! :D I am moving into a Flat in February. Cannot wait!

Benji is being as good as gold. Not had an accident in the house in a month now! He is really good on and off lead. And well he is now taller than Coco 8O

This is my 89 year old, Great Aunt. Every time she has her dinner the dogs do this. And she gives them some
:roll:
She is told every time not to but she has a very bad memory so always forgets. She then gives out when they will not leave her alone :lol:

PLease excuse the cat :lol:

Went upstairs..Came down to this. The dogs were a little odd today!

Yeah..Coco is trying to sleep in a litter box :/ She really likes to squeeze into small spaces.

We braved the storm today and walked by the river. It was very windy!

Going further in each time! Getting too cold for swimming now though. Hard to keep Coco out :p

My favourite picture of him!

Always keeping an eye on Coco

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
They are both beautiful :love4:

I hope I don't offend ANYONE by saying that Benji looks like HRH Prince Charles!!! (can anyone else see it??? - - - perhaps it's Me :roll: )

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Casodil said:
I hope I don't offend ANYONE by saying that Benji looks like HRH Prince Charles!!! (can anyone else see it??? - - - perhaps it's Me :roll: )

Chel and Dilys xxx
I can see the resemblance if I close my left eye and put my hand over my right :wink:

BUT, funnily enough, I think I can see where you are coming from, in the so very serious pic he does resemble him slightly, oh yes he most certainly does! Mind you I sometimes think that Jazz looks a little like Benedict Cumberbatch, yesterday in particular, oh wait, the white van with the square wheels is here, see you all anon :roll:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
In the penultimate pic he does look like the aforementioned prince.

Byron, the chocolate lab, who was on here was a dead ringer for Anthony Hopkins 8O

·
Registered
478 Posts
Awww, both are absolutely lovely!

Isn't it crazy how quick they grow? Before long Benji will overtake Coco! He's still got a lot of growing to do! His head already looks a very similar size to Coco's!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! :) And yeah he does pull some serious faces. I am pretty sure he has figured out what the camera is. He does pose a lot! :lol:

He does still have a lot of filling out to do. He is very leggy at the moment. Marley was twice that size so I am prepared for how big he could get. The bigger the better. I do like my labs big. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts