Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central Command is now down to 4 trainees, Stanley has been sent on a covert mission in enemy territory, known to be hostile!!!! We are sure he'll be fine, providing he steers clear of the Fox Red Liberation Army. :twisted: :twisted:

Our remaining trainees are progressing well.

Izzy, leads the charm offensive, don't be deceived, she's a cutie, but 100% working gundog underneath it all.

Likewise Elvis, is on a hare trigger (geddit!!! :lol: :lol: ).

Oona, is the trained attack dog.

Spider, has his fathers good looks, combined with a killer instinct.

We all have our fingers, (and paws) crossed for Stanley, we were hoping for some photographic evidence of his well being, but there appears to be a communications blackout at the moment!! :wink:

Andrew

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Oh my namesake is so much better looking than me :( :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good luck Stanley in your new home, I am sure Natasha will post pics of you :)

Lovely looking (not as nice labs though) pics Andrew :D

PS love the chocolate cocker :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( oh that wind you up something rotten 8) )

S

·
0 Posts
Gorgeous pics again...I'm loving the chocolate ones too Linda :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Lovely dogs and lovely photos.

I dont know very much about cockers but do occasionally look after one and he is a fabulous boy. He is always so 'busy' but his recall is excellent. Last year he broke his pelvis but has made an amazing recovery and if anything is faster than ever. I have attached a very rare photo of him - he doesnt stay normally stay still long enough for me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The fox-red liberation army are on your tail! Trouble is, the fox-red liberation army also have a soft spot for the working Cocker!

Nice pictures and nice dogs. You must have the patience of a saint!

Happy new year!

Jason

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Benlora,

He's a nice looking lad.

Jason,

It's the East Anglian branch of the FRLA that I'm concerned about!!!

Nice cocker, there's hope for you yet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Eshiels said:
As if butter wouldn't melt, don't you think John?
Ian
So true Ian, so true, it’s all very worrying. :?

Didn’t I read somewhere that you are planning to join the revolution? 8O

John

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
8O 8O 8O Don't blow Stan's cover - he's doing his best to drive the labs bonkers! :lol: :lol:

Can I just put a stop to this FRLA here on the East - Just spoke to a part time keeper not far away from me and he claimed that nobody here in the East wanted fox reds 8O He had a lovely litter (now 9 months ago) from a FTW (novice) bitch - she's done one open so far this season - out of FTW Nogging the Nogg (a fantastic worker) and he found that they had been very hard work to sell :?

Great action shots!:wink:

Natasha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts