Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a back yard where my pup goes to do his buisness- at least until he is fully inoculated and able to out into the wide world.

Anyone any idea what we can use to scrub down the yard, to clean and sanitise and get rid of the smell- safely that is from a dog and environmental point of view.

Cheers,

Graham

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I use Jeyes fluid on my yard and down the drains, just mix a solution in a bucket, slosh it about and use a yard broom sweep the waste away, I don`t allow the dogs out for an hour or two afterwards to allow it to dry off a bit so they don`t get it on their paws.2

G

·
One of the best things for getting rid of pee and poo smells is a solution of Bio Washing Powder in warm water. You could scrub the yard down in that and then just hose it off afterwards and it would be ok for him to use straight away. :wink:

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
I luuuurve the smell of jeyes fluid. Therefor I would use it for that reason alone, but bio washing powder does work :wink:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Get a power washer and power wash it. I use bubblegum disinfectant to kill all the germ's.

it smell's so good you would want to eat it :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts