Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any tips on how to best clean up poop and wee? Burt had accidents last night on my carpet (he has a lot) this time though i cant seem to get rid of the smell, ive cleaned up by soaking it up with kitchen roll then using bio washing powder and scrubbing, then using carpet cleaner, but my front room stinks so badly :( is there anything else i can do ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
You can get a pet stain and odour remover spray which are quite effective. Any petshop or sometimes a large supermarket stock them.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooh i never thought to try them, i will have to go get some later, the smell is gross, no idea what he ate to make him ill

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Aww poor Burt, you have my sympathy as although I only have a rug to worry about I have got up to some pretty gross and sloppy packets :roll: .

Since the spring when I had two with tummy bugs there was more cleaning than I felt able to really clean properly and get rid of the stink, I googled Argos and purchased Bissel carpet cleaner plus a bottle of Pet Stain an Odour Cleaning fluid, I did a click and collect and was off to town after cleaning the mess as best as I could, suprisingly since I got my purchase there has been a lot less accidents :wink: .

Atleast it sucks up the excess water, plus if there is still a smell then it gets another going over, it leaves the rug almost dry, then I cover it with an old dog towel for the rest of the day till it is totally dry.

June

1 - 6 of 6 Posts