Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on, you have to admit it, you all have at least one photo of your dog wearing a Christmas hat or antlers, so now is the time to share them, lets get into the Christmas spirit here on the forums :D :D

Here is Bean :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm shopping for a Christmas hat (not the antlers) and couldn't find any! Will post a pic as soon as found one! Also I need a bow tie or festive bandana as we have been invited to a friend's house for Xmas and I want Cooper to 'dress up'.

(He'll probably roll in the mud on the way there and eat his own bow tie. Should have got a chihuahua! LOL!)

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
Charlie's 1st Christmas ( I know this has been posted loads of times before but I love it) and then a more recent one

Dudley's first Christmas and then a recent one

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Well my two aren't as cute as the puppies but here's a Christmas pic of them and Roxy is smiling in one of them.:0)

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Here's a rather dodgy out of focus effort, that was the tree that had been "Ollied" the day before :lol:

To "Olly" is to cause chaos and to misbehave, in the nicest possible way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Christmas is nearly here, lets see those Cutise Xmas pho

Littlelab said:
Come on, you have to admit it, you all have at least one photo of your dog wearing a Christmas hat or antlers, so now is the time to share them, lets get into the Christmas spirit here on the forums :D :D

Here is Bean :D
THIS IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! Cute cute cute!!!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Lovely pictures folks, I love that all the labs are smiling! Here is my chocolate man looking a bit grumpy in his Santa hat!

And Merlin in his fair isle sweater (he doesn't do hats :roll: )

Thank you Lacey for this pic

1 - 20 of 39 Posts