Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching a film this afternoon when I realised Lil had gone missing. I shouted her and she came in with face covered in gold glitter freckles.

I thought I'd better check and she'd only removed the baubles from our Christmas tree and put them, unbroken, under the Tv drawers. Star immediately grabbed a bauble but I took it away before she broke it and cut herself.

So I was wondering why Lil the loon felt the need to stack them after she'd taken them?

I can see I'm going to have to be extra vigilant this Christmas!

Meant to say, does anyone want a bauble- nicker for the duration?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Oh, bless her!

Our old boy, Barney used to love watching the lights on the Christmas tree and used to really carefully take the baubles he could reach off and bring them to us. We ended up getting unbreakable ones, just in case.

Susan and Poppy

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
At least she was tidy, stacking them nicely. We have the un breakable decorations. We started with some lovely hand painted glass ones but over the years with children, Labradors waggy tails and clumsy OH they all got broken.
I have quite a mixed collection now as instead of family Christmas cards we buy a tree decoration that can go on the tree each year.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I wonder what was going on in Lil's mind when she so carefully did her deed? Did you get a picture of your glittery lab?

I think that is a lovely idea that instead of cards to get a Tree decoration each year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts