Labradors Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group but not new to Labradors. I currently have an 8 year old black lab and looking to get a chocolate Labrador to join our family. I've been searching on Google but know that some breeders don't advertise online and rely on word of mouth. So I wonder if anyone on here could recommend a chocolate Labrador breeder in Scotland. We're looking for a male puppy.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Your best bet would be to look on the KC website and Champdogs, but do be aware that neither site is a guarantee you are buying from a responsible or good breeder, you still need to do your research and make sure you are happy with the breeder you are buying from. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to make individual recommendations, but just make sure all health tests are in place, hip scores, elbow grades, BVA eye cert (I would say you may be looking at an 18month old cert with current lockdown restrictions rather than within 12 months, but look at the BVA eye test results behind each parent as well), and DNA tests for PRA, EIC, HNPK, CNM and SD2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts