Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This lovely chap was found wandering in the road outside the ambulance station where I work.

Someone appeared at the station door today with the dog, wondering if we knew where he lives. We are pretty certain he lives just along the road but could get no answer at the door. Goodness knows how he had escaped?

Anyway, he has spent a wee while in the ambulance depot, had a drink of water and a little biscuit and seemed quite content. As is my wont I took the opportunity to undertake some sitting practice and he acquitted himself pretty well :)

He then got a wee run in the ambulance, spot the comedy lead which is made out of oxygen tubing, and the local police kindly agreed to take him from us until his owners claim him (we popped a note through their door).

Hopefully he will be reunited with them by now, he is a friendly soul. Here he is having a whirl in the ambulance, my knees are making a guest appearance bottom left :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
You should've taken him out on the rounds, put a patient in the back and told them "sorry, you need some lab tests"!!!!

I'd be distraught if I came home and he wasnt there.

Hope he's back with his servants soon

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thank goodness that you took him in and kept him safe and sound. His owners must have been so relieved to have him back home. I'm sure your dogs were sniffing you like mad when you came home from work. Well done to you and your colleagues fot looking after him

·
Registered
674 Posts
What a cutey. He must have been worried, so good you all looked after him. Hope he is home safe and sound now.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
So..... safely returned I hope?!

My missus loves the first photo - says it reminds her of me when she's giving me a telling off!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DJGoody said:
So..... safely returned I hope?!
l:
I hope so too, but don't know. We've been away for a few days so I don't know, I assume so. Will try and find out today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I^m pleased to report this choccy boy is home again :D

I saw him with his owner today. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts